- Maintain online customer database and update as needed.
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaint.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Review insurance policy terms in order to determine whether a particular claim is covered by insurance.
- Set up contracting links and follow-up with agents to verify contracting is complete with FMO.
- Assists agents in obtaining potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups.
- Assist in payroll verification for commissions for producers.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain confidential electronic and paper records and insure HIPPA compliant data base.
Insurance Agent Skills and Qualifications:
Positive Team Player, Client Relationships, People Skills, Product Knowledge, General Math Skills, Organization, Dependability, Statistical Analysis, Willingness to Work Independently
Hold high school diploma or equivalent, have experience building relationships and maintaining long-term contact with prospects and clients, some secondary education is preferred, computer literacy. This position is a work from home opportunity.
Independent Agent In Field
For more information call or text
317-250-7184 or 682-412-7863
Calling the number above will direct you to a licensed sales agent.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.
Veterans Welcome & Encouraged to Apply
Are you Looking For A Long Term Opportunity to Help People?
Team Customer Service Coordintor